Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Naughty Secrets is FREE on Smashwords

Estaban and I had a chat this evening and we decided to join the Smashwords Summer Sale. That means our first short story, Naughty Secrets, is now FREE. So if you haven't snagged yourself a copy, what are you waiting for?

And we guarantee once you've read the first one, you'll want the rest. And I must say, they only get better the further in the series you go.

Maybe I'm biased, but I happen to think my partner is one helluva writer. He can write sex scenes like no one else I know. And I love it. But then again, I get to experience firsthand all of his naughtiness, so maybe that's why his writing turns me on.

If you don't want to take my word for it, go check out Naughty Secrets and the scene he wrote between Jake and his secretary.

No comments: