Monday, July 18, 2011

Hijacking Eden's Blog While I Jack-Off

So I totally just hijacked the blog page while Eden is in the other room making some sort of dessert I am no doubt supposed to eat off her body. Usually she picks a strawberry or cherry treat so I can whip-cream her nipples or drizzle chocolate over her clit.

It's okay...I rarely eat meals on those days as a triple dose of Eden's garden is enough to satisfy any number of men. Sometimes two or three at once. I remember this one time when we ran into two rugby guys and their girlfriends. Pretty much what ensued was a cum-fest that resulted in Eden getting cream pies from three men while one of their girl friends spent a considerable amount of time licking it out of her ass and pussy.

I live for cherish-able moments like those.

My dick is hard just thinking about it. No really. Rock hard. If she breathed on my cock I would probably explode and cum in her hair. That is okay though, generally she likes it in her body but sometimes she rubs it in like lotion just to drive me crazy.

On that note- if you have not seen- our stories are available now on Barnes and Noble. The whole collection is on there and now you nook fans can have a go at them while you whip your cocks out or put a few fingers in your pussy.

Here is the link: Barnes And Noble Finger Banging and Knuckle Children

1 comment:

Eden Skye said...

What can I say? It's all true. I'm a woman of many talents and likes. And Estaban knows them all.