Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Glowing Review from Serena R Leigh

Check out the awesome review Serena R. Leigh gave Naughty Secrets. According to her, Estaban and I will be taking the world of erotica by the balls. Well, I certainly hope so! And I think Estaban does too.

"Eden Skye  (@Eden_Skye82) and Estaban Steel (@EstabanSteel) are one hot couple that I think will be taking the world of erotia by the balls...and we know that's what so many of us love to do. Their erotic short Naughty Secrets takes us into the world of married couple Jake and Sarah. The passion is gone from their relationship and it seems that the only place they find that feeling of desire and wanting is in the work place. The escapades of Sarah and Jake with their respective lovers is filled with the steamy wickedness of it being wrong, but feeling oh so nice. 

Naughty Secrets was naughty in all the right places, which made me hot in all the right places. I look forward to reading much more from this duo. Naughty Secrets can be found for Amazon Kindle (HERE) and for other eReaders at AllRomance (HERE) and Smashwords (HERE)."

No comments: